How To Pay?
Your budget shouldn’t stop you from getting a healthy mouth. So we accept a variety of dental insurances, payment choices and financing options that fit your wallet.
- Personal Checks
- Major Credit Cards (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®)
- Third-Party Credit Cards and Financing Options e.g. CareCredit
- In House Dental Plans
- All Major Insurances
- Payment Policy
If you have lingering questions concerning the financial aspect of your visit, our office administrators are on-hand during our regular business hours to answer your questions and address your concerns.
We accept all major dental insurance plans
We understand that everyone has unique dental needs. Dr. Kaur will treat you based on your needs not allowing the insurance company to influence your health.
We know your smile is a valuable investment; Dr. Kaur has the ability to design treatment plans in ways that maximize insurance benefits and are the most affordable for you. While most dental procedures are covered by insurance, we recognize that every dental insurance is different.
We work hard to stay current of changing insurance filing and coverage requirements. At Dental Designer, we accept payment from many insurance companies and we offer the convenience of in-house financing as well. Our insurance and payment coordinator will be happy to assist you in determining what type of benefits are available to you through your insurance plan.
Payment arrangements for account balances are due at the time services are rendered, so please bring your insurance card with you to your first visit. You can also speak with our office administrator about flexible payment options available for major dental services.
Most dental insurances cover at least two teeth cleaning per year. It is highly recommended that everyone visit their dentist once in six months.
Below are a few of the insurances we accept. Please call to confirm if your insurance is accepted or fill out the form below to request a dental appointment.
The following payment policies apply:
- Payment in full of the Patient Financial Responsibility amount, as specified in the Treatment Acceptance and Payment Arrangement Form, is due no later than when services are rendered. Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Personal checks
- Credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®)
- Select third-party financing programs, e.g. CareCredit
- For comprehensive treatment plans requiring multiple office visits, a minimum deposit of 60% of the Patient Financial Responsibility amount is required.
- You may, at your discretion, elect to pay in full, in advance for comprehensive treatment plans.